Monday, February 20, 2012

Lessons in Communication

So I've just finished making dinner for the hubby and I (well and our dog Roscoe too if you count some of the scraps lol) and I simply asked him what he thought of dinner (which was one of his favorites, baked pork and rice, yummy!) and he responded with "good"...That's it...just good lol. We've been married for almost two years now, but sometimes I just can't get over how guys can seemingly describe all their thoughts on something in one or two words max!? It's just so odd to me! I just kinda brush it off now because I know he means well, but sometimes I need to throw in there that I'd like a complete sentence for a response to what I'm asking (complete with a noun, verb and adjective LOL!). Has anyone else ever have (or still is having) this "issue" (because it's not an issue per se, just a quirk I suppose) with their mate? I hope I'm not the only one!

But everything with dinner was successful, though as I type, the baby is moving like crazy inside my belly and now I can relax before getting ready for bed in a few hours :) Just curious if this communication gig will get better in the future *hee hee*

4 comments:

  1. Lol! Great post:) Thanks for stopping by Curious Wisdom! Come by on Thursday to link up to Finally Friday hop! Now following back!
    Loressa
    http://lifescuriouswisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine's the same. I'd like some poetry sometimes, lol.

    ReplyDelete