Thursday, March 8, 2012

Smarterer...Hmm...


While on the web today (doing a little housekeeping and checking up on sites I totally forgot about), I came across Smarterer.com. I signed up since I'm a BzzAgent, but has anyone actually used this site before? I wouldn't blame you if you haven't (and I probably wouldn't suggest it either). There could be some who like Smarterer, but I don't really see the point in wasting too much time on it.

By the way, the "purpose" it looks like of the site is to test your knowledge about different things (such as social media sites like Facebook to programs like Photoshop). You have questions one by one with multiple choice answers, though the trick is that you are on a time limit to answer correctly as quickly as possible. The faster you answer (with the correct answer that is), the more points you gain. Of course, wrong answers get points taken away from your overall score... bummer.

You don't get anything for scoring high, just bragging rights on the leader board I think (I could be wrong). I was just curious though if there was anyone else who had an interesting (or not so interesting) experience here?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks so much for coming by the blog!! Off to visit yours!

    ReplyDelete