Thursday, March 1, 2012


**UPDATE:** Looks like it's all finished up for now :)

Have you heard of Nuby? I've recently came across them on Facebook and they seem to be a well-known company in the baby world :) I've actually seen them now in stores like Sears now that I'm aware of the brand when I go window shopping for baby goods. As today is "Share a Smile Day", they have sent me some neat news to share with you!

****** 
Today is "Share a Smile Day"!! We are sharing smiles by making everyone a winner today!! The First 500 CURRENTS fans will receive a FREE 1oz tube of Dr. Talbot's Diaper Rash Ointment. Please click this link to claim your prize!!! www.surveymonkey.com/s/currentfanstalbots
 
 
New Fan Giveaway:
We are continuing to put smiles on our fans faces today!! The first 5,000 NEW FANS to like our page will receive a 1oz tube of Dr. Talbot's Diaper Rash Ointment. Please click this link to claim your prize!!! www.surveymonkey.com/s/usadrtalbots



******

I currently have some Boudreaux Butt Paste in my diaper bag ready to go for when the little one gets here (which I've heard is fantastic) but have never heard of Dr. Talbot's (but why would I, being that this is a first baby hee hee) so I'm excited to see how each works and which will seem to be better on my baby-to-be's bum. But anyhow, give them a look!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for following my blog! I am returning the favor. I hope you have an awesome day!

    Happy Blogging!
    April
    Blog Hops Everyday
    A Mommy’s Blog Design
    Review and Giveaway Blog Directory

    ReplyDelete